1. Supervise & manage resources to achieve production target, yield, quality, and output & cost goals.
2. Leads & delegates work of a team of operators to achieve targeted output.
3. Feedbacks to superior on equipment, machine & line issue. Ensure timely corrective action for machine break down.
4. Control of material usage, manpower & overtime. Ensure optima machine optimisation.
5. Ensure optima machine & staff utilisation.
6. Close monitoring of production staff for full adherence to standard operation.
7. Follow up with Planning Dept to complete daily production schedule without delay.
8. To solve operators issue time to time (counselling, absenteeism, discipline).
9. Direct, control, & motivate production personnel in all aspects affecting their work performance.
10. Ensure all the documents fill up and filing properly.
11. Responsible to take lead on stock count and equipment controlling.
12. Any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
1. Ensure sufficient utilities supply to the plant usage.
2. Responsible in maintenance of compress air supply.
3. Responsible to conduct & coordinate all general building maintenance & plumbing works.
4. To adhere & abide by all prescribed Facilities Procedures.
5. Responsible in maintenance of waste treatment plant and DI water system.
6. Responsible in disposition of chemical waste.
7. Any other duties assigned by Superior from time to time.
1. Min. Cert/Diploma in E & E, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Min. 2-3 year working experience in related field.
3. Able to work shift.
4. Responsible & team-player.
5. Candidates with Chargeman A1 certificate will be an advantage.
1. Responsible to develop, characterize and optimize processes for Plating Production/Process Engineering.
2. Perform miscellaneous plating functions to meet production goals.
3. Responsible for yield improvement, cost reduction and cycle time reduction.
4. Responsible for Chemical Waste Management and Handling.
5. Deploy statistical techniques for process yield improvement and review Statistical Process Control (SPC) chart.
6. To handle FAI and establish new product capabilities for mass production.
7. To perform equipment capability study and process evaluation.
8. To achieve KPI set by the company.
9. Any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Electro-chemical or Material science related discipline.
2. Diploma holders must possess at least 5 years of related working experience in Semiconductor or Manufacturing Industry.
3. Solid experience in handling plating operations is highly advantageous.
4. Strong organizational skills and able to work in a team.
5. Action oriented and possess strong problem solving abilities.
6. Basic computer skills are required (Word, Excel, etc.).
Established in 1994, Qdos is a pioneer manufacturer of Flexible Printed Circuits (FPC) in Malaysia, owned by Suiwah Corp, a Bursa-Malaysia-Listed conglomerate.